Saturday, February 5, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

We have a big party to go to on Superbowl.  I usually drink too many margaritas and snack on too many delicious snacks. 

These are what I'm bringing to the party.

I have a feeling my diet is screwed this week.  But I'm just gonna have fun Sunday and enjoy being with my friends and watching a game that I have absolutely no interest in...and then start again Monday on plan.  I'm doing really well and I like how things are going.

I haven't been working out like I used to either.  I kind of gave up around the holidays and it is so hard to get started again once you quit.  The thing is that I have this strange urge to start running...and it's been WAY too cold for my TX blood to be running outside.  This week might be the week that I HAVE to do something though to even out the weekend glutony.

Good luck to me!

No comments: