Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #3

Well last week didn't go so well.  We had some crazy cold weather here in town and that made our schedule all jacked up because my Mom had to pick up the boys a few days last week.  Which means Mom cooked dinner and I didn't get to some of my planned recipes. 

So here's the plan this week:

Monday - Cheesy Chili Mac from Weight Watchers (I'm not sure if this link will show up if you aren't a member) 7pts

Tuesday - Chicken Enchilada Soup 8pts with cheese, 5pts w/o the cheese

Wednesday - Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli from Weight Watchers.  This one came highly recommended by Becky. 7pts

Thursday - Asian Turkey Broccoli Slaw (I put this in my recipe builder with just chopped broccoli and cabbage, WW doesn't recognize broccoli slaw, and I got 2pts eating them as lettuce wraps, extra for tortillas)

Friday - Fish Tacos from last week we never made. 9pts/2 tacos

Logan has started writing tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays so those will be the tricky days because it's hard for us to get right home when we are leaving MawMaw's house.  :)

No comments: