Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chicken Stroganoff...and meal plans

So Monday nights dinner was de-lish!

Skinny Chicken Stroganoff from The Pampered Chef.
P1316703

Please ignore my ugly dishes. =)

The boys approved, they practically licked the bowl.  Logan had 3 bowls!  Jack even ate the mushrooms, even though he didn't know they were in there.  Wahahahaha...I love tricking my kids into eating vegetables.

Tuesday was kind of crazy and we ended up eating dinner at Mom's house, spaghetti, spaghetti tacos for the boys.  Logan ate a taco and a full bowl of spaghetti there.  I think he might be hitting a growth spurt which kind of worries me since he is already only about a foot shorter than me.  I predict a 6th grader that is taller than me in a couple years.

Tonight is Beef Tamale Bake which should be good since there is abnormally cold weather hitting our area.  Snow in Houston=Ridiculous!

No comments: