Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #2



Last week went well for our first ever Menu Planned week.  Logan was so excited that he knew exactly what was for dinner every night because I let him help me pick the recipes.

And I lost 2.4lbs. Go Weight Watchers!

Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Skinny Chicken Stroganoff (7pps)


Tuesday - Blackened Fish Tacos (8pps/2 tacos)

Wednesday - Beef Tamale Bake (7pps)

Thursday - Black Bean Burgers (7pps, 4pps w/o bun, which is how I will probably eat it, buns for the boys)

Friday - Pita Pizzas (about 3pp for 1/2 a pizza)

These are all from The Pampered Chef's "It's Good for You" cookbook. 
2011-01-27_21-26-28_170.jpg

And all the points were figured out by me after putting the ingredients in the online recipe builder.  I adapted a few recipes to match some ingredients we had so if you are doing these yourself you might want to build your own recipes.

I love Pampered Chef. And I love Weight Watchers.

I'm linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie with Menu Plan Mondays.

No comments: